Saturday, April 5, 2014

Planning 2014

Penny

OK, so I've spent a lot of snowy, cold, winter nights looking at baseball schedules and checking out hotels and travel information. Part of my winter planning included getting a passport for our trip to Toronto. So far, we are planning Opening Day in Cleveland, then Detroit, Toronto, New York, Philadelphia, and possibly Texas and Florida. It's been fun to plan, and now we are getting ready to purchase tickets and make reservations! It has been an enjoyable way to pass the dreary winter evenings.





Right now, Randy and I are in one of our favorite times of year (other than baseball season) - picking our brackets for the NCAA Basketball Tournament. I found a really neat idea online for picking your bracket based on baseball. Check out the link-http://cdn1.sbnation.com/assets/4151097/1500-fixed-filled.jpg


                                                    

My helper, Emmy.

I'm planning to include more of our planning and travel ideas, so check back for updates!











No comments:

Post a Comment